List of Best Renewable Energy stocks India which are listed in exchange.
The Government of India (GOI) with an intent to tap into the abundant indigenous renewable resources has set an ambitious target to achieve 175 GW energy from renewable resources by year 2022 with 100 GW through solar power, 60 GW from wind power, 10 GW from biomass power and 5 GW from small hydro power.
Best Renewable Energy stocks India
So here is the List of Best Renewable Energy stocks India which are listed in exchange.
Tata Power Renewable Energy Limited (TPREL)
Tata Power Renewable Energy Limited (TPREL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Tata Power Company Limited (Tata Power) which is listed in nse and bse. Tata Power Renewable Energy Limited (TPREL) develops, constructs and operates wind and solar power assets.
The principal business of the Company is to generate electricity from renewable sources.
- 377 MW of Wind Power in Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Tamil Nadu
- 3 MW of Solar Power in Maharashtra
TPREL is Tata Power’s primary investment vehicle for the clean and renewable energy based power generation capacity. The company has 380 MW of Wind and Solar power plants are in the process of being carved out from Tata Power to TPREL by way of a Scheme of Arrangement under Sections 230 and 232 and other applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
List of Renewable energy Subsidiary of the company
- Walwhan Renewable Energy Limited (WREL),
- TP Wind Power Limited (TPWPL) (formerly Indo Rama Renewables Jath Limited),
- Vagarai Windfarm Limited (VWL) and
- Poolavadi Windfarm Limited (PWL) are operating subsidiaries of the Company.
The Company’s subsidiary, Poolavadi Windfarm Limited is developing a 62.5 MW solar project (30 MW commissioned at the end of August 2020 and 20 MW at the end of January 2021) and TP Kirnali Limited is developing a 220 MW solar project.
Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL)
Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL) is one of the largest renewable companies in India, with a current project portfolio of 13,990 MW. AGEL is part of the Adani Group’s promise to provide a better, cleaner and greener future for India.
- Market Cap: ₹ 178,540 Cr.
- Dividend Yield: 0.00 %
- ROCE: 11.0 %
- ROE: 25.9 %
- Face Value: ₹ 10.0
- Promoter holding: 57.5 %
- Debt to equity: 28.1
Driven by the Group’s philosophy of ‘Growth with Goodness’, the Company develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains utility-scale grid-connected solar and wind farm projects. The electricity generated is supplied to central and state government entities and government-backed corporations.
- Capacity: 13,990 MW
- Solar Power
- Wind Power
- Hybrid Power
- Solar Parks
On the back of long-term Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) of 25 years with central and state government entities, AGEL has leveraged its capabilities and expanded its presence across 11 Indian states.
The Company deploys the latest technologies in its projects. With a portfolio of 54 operational projects and 12 projects under construction, AGEL is driving India on its renewable energy journey.
Torrent Power Renewable Energy
Torrent Power Renewable Energy has a operational capacity of 787 MW in renewables, with 9 projects spread across various locations in Gujarat, Maharashtra and Karnataka. These comprise 649 MW of wind power projects and 138 MW of solar power projects with an asset base of over ₹ 5,000 Crore.
As much as 100% of our solar projects and 54% of our wind energy projects have attractive preferential feed-in tariffs based on long-term (25 years) Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) with Company-operated distribution utilities.
The remaining 46% of the wind projects are competitively won projects that are backed by long-term PPAs (25 years) with credible central and state agencies.
NHPC is presently engaged in the construction of 9 projects aggregating to a total installed capacity of 5999 MW which includes 2 hydro electric projects viz.,
- 2000 MW Subansiri Lower HEP and
- 800 MW Parbati-II HEP and
- 1 solar Project of 40MW at Odisha being executed on ownership basis and
- 5 hydro projects and 1 solar project being executed through Subsidiary/ JV Companies viz.,
- 500 MW Teesta-VI HE Project,
- 1000 MW Pakal Dul HE Project,
- 624 MW Kiru HE Project,
- 850 MW Ratle HE Project,
- 120 MW Rangit-IV HE Project and
- 65 MW Kalpi Solar Project.
In addition, 15 Projects with aggregate capacity of 10787.1 MW are under clearance stage which includes 11 Schemes of NHPC’s own and 04 in JV mode. Further, 3 projects with aggregate capacity of 1130 MW are in S&I stage.
NLC India Limited
NLC India Limited, a public sector undertaking has green power generation by a share of 39% Renewable Energy. NLCIL said that it had become the first central public service enterprise to have installed solar project capacity of more than 1 GW. The cumulative installed solar project capacity of NLC is 1,370 MW according to the company update in Recent Year.
Renewable Energy stocks
So here is the list of company have renewable energy portfolio.
- JSW Energy has 3158 MW is thermal power,1391 MW is hydropower and 10 MW solar power.
- NTPC Renewable Energy is taking various steps to make its energy portfolio greener by adding significant capacities of Renewable Energy(RE) Sources. By 2032, the company plans to have 60GW capacity through RE sources constituting nearly 45% of its overall power generation capacity.