A part of the Tata group, Tata Consultancy Service India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 448,000 Employees in 46 countries and 36.2% women Contribution.
Largest Information Technology Company in India
The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2020, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
The company geographic footprint covers
- North America,
- Latin America,
- the United Kingdom,
- Continental Europe,
- AsiaPacific, India, and
- Middle-East and Africa
Tata consultancy service Limited | TCS
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years.
- Turnover: Rs 156,949 Cr
- Market Cap: 733,066 Cr.
- ROE: 37.21 %
- Sales Growth (3Yrs): 9.99 %
TCS CEO | Rajesh Gopinathan | Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
He was elevated to the role of Chief Executive in February 2017 after serving as the Chief Financial Officer since 2013. Prior to his role as Chief Financial Officer, Rajesh was the Vice President – Business Finance. In this role, he was responsible for the financial management of the company’s individual operating units.
Rajesh joined TCS in 2001 from the Tata Industries, and worked to drive TCS’ newly established e-business unit in the United States. He was also involved in the design, structure and implementation of the new organisational structure and operating model of the company.
He has also worked on multiple assignments with Tata companies as part of the Tata Strategic Management Group since 1996. Rajesh lives in Mumbai with his wife, daughter, and son.
An electrical and electronic engineer from REC Trichy (now NIT, Trichy), Rajesh graduated in 1994, before pursuing his Post-Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM, Ahmedabad.
TCS Founder Who founded | F.C.KOHLI
The Company was founded by Jamsetji Tata and F.C.Kohli in 1848.
TCS Chairman | N Chandrasekaran
N Chandrasekaran was appointment as Chairman followed a 30-year business career at TCS, which he joined from university. Chandra rose through the ranks at TCS to become CEO and Managing Director of the leading global IT solution and consulting firm.
He attended the Regional Engineering College, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, where he completed a Masters degree in Computer Applications before joining TCS in 1987. Chandra is an avid photographer, and a passionate long-distance marathon runner.
Born in 1963, Chandra lives in Mumbai, with his wife Lalitha. They have a son, Pranav, who is currently pursuing undergraduate studies.
The five key vertical clusters are:
- Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI),
- Retail and Consumer Business,
- Media and Technology (CMT),
- Manufacturing and Others.
The last category includes Life Sciences and Healthcare, Energy, Resources and Utilities, Public Services, and others. Here are the products of TCS
- TCS iON™
- TCS OmniStore™
- Customer Intelligence & Insights
- Intelligent Urban Exchange
- Quartz™ Blockchain
- TCS BaNCS™
- TCS MasterCraft™
- TCS Optumera™
List of subsidiary companies of TCS
so here is the list of subsidiary companies of TCS
- 1 APTOnline Limited
- 2 C-Edge Technologies Limited
- 3 CMC Americas, Inc.
- 4 Diligenta Limited
- 5 MahaOnline Limited
- 6 MP Online Limited .
- 7 Tata America International Corporation
- 8 Tata Consultancy Services (Africa) (PTY) Ltd.
- 9 Tata Consultancy Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- 10 Tata Consultancy Services Belgium
- 11 Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc.
- 12 Tata Consultancy Services Deutschland GmbH
- 13 Tata Consultancy Services Netherlands BV
- 14 Tata Consultancy Services Qatar S.S.C.
- 15 Tata Consultancy Services Sverige AB
- 16 TCS e-Serve International Limited
- 17 TCS FNS Pty Limited
- 18 TCS Foundation
- 19 TCS Iberoamerica SA
- 20 PT Tata Consultancy Services Indonesia
- 21 Tata Consultancy Services (China) Co., Ltd.
- 22 Tata Consultancy Services (Philippines) Inc
- 23 Tata Consultancy Services (Thailand) Limited
- 24 Tata Consultancy Services Japan, Ltd.
- 25 Tata Consultancy Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- 26 TCS Italia s.r.l.
- 27 Tata Consultancy Services (South Africa) (PTY) Ltd.
- 28 TCS e-Serve America, Inc.
- 29 Tata Consultancy Services Chile S.A.
- 30 TATASOLUTION CENTER S.A.
- 31 Technology Outsourcing S.A.C.
- 32 Tata Consultancy Services (Portugal) Unipessoal, Limitada
- 33 TCS Financial Solutions Australia Pty Limited
- 34 TCS Financial Solutions Beijing Co., Ltd.
- 35 TCS Financial Solutions Australia Holdings Pty Limited
- 36 MGDC S.C.
- 37 Tata Consultancy Services Argentina S.A.
- 38 Tata Consultancy Services De Mexico S.A., De C.V.
- 39 Tata Consultancy Services Do Brasil Ltda
- 40 TCS Inversiones Chile Limitada
- 41 Tata Consultancy Services France SA
- 42 TCS Uruguay S.A.
- 43 TCS Solution Center S.A.
- 44 Tata Consultancy Services Danmark ApS
- 45 Tata Consultancy Services De Espana S.A.
- 46 Tata Consultancy Services Luxembourg S.A.
- 47 Tata Consultancy Services Osterreich GmbH
- 48 Tata Consultancy Services Saudi Arabia
- 49 Tata Consultancy Services Switzerland Ltd.
- 50 Tata Sons & Consultancy Services Employees’ Welfare Trust
- 51 TCS e-Serve Limited – Employees’ Welfare Trust
- 52 TCS e-Serve International Limited – Employees’ Welfare Benefit Trust
- 53 W12 Studios Limited
- 54 TCS Business Services GmbH