Gokaldas Exports Limited and its subsidiaries are mainly engaged in the business of design, manufacture, and sale of a wide range of garments for men, women, and children and caters to the needs of several leading international fashion brands and retailers.
- Sales: ₹ 2,286 Cr.
- Operating profit: ₹ 273 Cr.
- Net profit: ₹ 176 Cr.
- Sales last year: ₹ 1,790 Cr.
- EBIDT last year: ₹ 213 Cr.
- Sales growth 3Years: 15.1 %
The principal source of revenue for the Group is from manufacture and sale of garments and related products, both domestic and overseas.
Gokaldas Exports has been a leader in the field of apparel manufacturing for the past four decades. Through these years, the Company has artfully negotiated several peaks and troughs and advanced in the face of relentless global competition, creating value for all its stakeholders.
Profile of Gokaldas Exports Limited (GEL)
Gokaldas Exports Limited (GEL) is a leading apparel manufacturer since 1979, engaged in the designing, manufacturing and exporting of a wide range of apparel products ranging from outerwear, activewear and fashion wear for all seasons. The Company exports to some of the major fashion brands and retailers across 50+ countries. GEL consistently strives to deliver excellence every step of the way.
- 4+ DECADES OF MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
- CATERING TO BRANDS IN OVER 50 COUNTRIES
- STRONG WORKFORCE OF ~24,000 PEOPLE WITH
- 80% WOMEN EMPLOYEES
- 14 STATE-OF-THE-ART MANUFACTURING UNITS
Gokaldas Exports has a long history dating back to the early 20th century. The Company started as a humble family owned business in Sindh, and today it is one of the leading apparel manufacturers in India.
- Total Income: ₹ 1,222.9 crore
- EBITDA: ₹ 113.7 crore
- PAT: ₹ 26.5 crore
- Monthly production: 2.8 million pieces
- Annual capacity: 30 million pieces of garments per year
Gokaldas Exports Ltd (GEL) world class apparel manufacturing facilities are complemented by integrated ancillary units which provide services such as laundry, embroidery, printing, quilting, and poly wadding. The company is one of the largest organised apparel manufacturers in India with a manufacturing capacity of 30 million apparel pieces per annum.
- Corporate Identity Number (CIN) of the Company: L18101KA2004PLC033475
- Name of the Company: Gokaldas Exports Limited
- Registered address: No. 25, Second Cross, Third Main, Industrial Suburb, Yeshwantpur Bengaluru– 560022.
- Website: www.gokaldasexports.com
- E-mail: id firstname.lastname@example.org
Gokaldas Exports Ltd has a workforce of nearly 24,000 people, 80% of whom are women. All the units are certified to international standards for environmental and social compliance. The Company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Limited and National Stock Exchange (NSE) Limited.
- Total Assets: ₹ 1,259 Cr.
- Debt: ₹ 151 Cr.
- Equity capital: ₹ 30.3 Cr.
- Current assets: ₹ 847 Cr.
- Current liabilities: ₹ 400 Cr.
- Debt to equity: 0.20
- Dividend yield: 0.00 %
- Face value: ₹ 5.00
- ROE 5Yr: 11.0 %
- ROCE: 18.4 %
- ROCE 3Yr: 11.7 %
- Return on equity: 22.8 %
Gakaldas Exports Products and Services
Gokaldas Exports Ltd (GEL) is engaged in the business of design, manufacture, and sale of a wide range of garments for men, women, and children and caters to the needs of several leading international fashion brands and retailers.
The principal source of revenue for the Company is from manufacture and sale of garments and related products, both domestic and overseas.
Gokaldas Exports Ltd (GEL) Here is the List of Services the Gokaldas Exports Ltd offer
Gokaldas Exports Limited prides itself in its ability to produce new designs and samples, and execute the designs developed by its customers. The Company has positioned itself as a multi-product global enterprise with a diverse mix of apparel, which caters to consumer needs, both in international and domestic markets. The composition of the product portfolio is depicted below.
Subsidiary of Gokaldas Exports Ltd
Gokaldas Exports Ltd (GEL) has 3 subsidiary companies. The names of these companies are as follows:
- All Colour Garments Private Limited
- SNS Clothing Private Limited
- Vignesh Apparels Private Limited.
Gokaldas Exports is the one-stop shop for the world’s most acclaimed brands. It is one of the largest manufacturer and exporter of apparels in India with an annual turnover of US$200 Million. 25,000 people across 20+ manufacturing units work to ensure that whatever the global trend, Gokaldas Exports is always in fashion.